Wednesday

DKIT FORUM

There is a new Forum for DKIT that I think was set up recently. I had been getting emails about it on my student email but never bothered to look till now. Its pretty cool, there is a forum for buying and selling stuff, a news forum and special posts about hot topics in the college such as Clamping,and CarPooling. At the moment there doesn't seem to be many users or viewers, I think it is worthwhile for us to allhave a look at the site :

http://forums.dkit.ie/

As this is my first real blog, I thought it would be good to create awareness about something positive in our college. I see that on the 'buy and sell stuff forum' someone has a couch bed for sale and another is giving Guitar lessons, you never know this could be the new version of EBay!! (Well, I think they may need to get some more viewers and users first, but you never know!) Watch this space…

No comments: